Sunday, April 15, 2018

Motherhood


Even though we come across this word lot of times a day, still its fresh, proud, powerful, blissful,etc..

I had to wait long to encounter this new sweet responsibility in my life. Wow! Wat a feeling, u know! Every mom is lucky. I felt my mom, I could see how happy and proud, my mom was when I born to her. I could feel how much she has been involved, dedicative with lot of caring love towards me, on every successful milestone in my life. My mom understands me like none ever, not even a single word required from me, she gets the reason on my silence, sadness, happiness, anger, frustration, peace and all emotions in the world.

And much important is that she never utters a word that could hurt my feelings. She protects me from other people who hurt me. For anything in this world, I can share, argue, feel sad, happy, gossip, with her. I feel complete and contented with my mom. She is an living angel!

She is a great teacher in studies, inner soul qualities development, relationships, in everything. I am now who I am is because of her. If am leading my marriage successfully, she is the reason. Hey Mom, I am very very PROUD of you. You are the best, beautiful, brilliant Mom. You are my roll model. If I am at least 10% of you, I would be happy when I leave this earth.

MOTHERHOOD is not a single word, its complicatedly packed dedicated life.. FATHERHOOD is as equal to motherhood. My dad is my MOM+DAD :)) so I say here that I am LUCKY to have my parents. When I think of my parents, I get much positive energy to move on. Directly or indirectly, they are supporting me as always. Thank God, for such wonderful parents and help us to secure them from all evils.

Give importance to parenthood and parents to express good humanity...

No comments:

Post a Comment